FTA’s TAM Roundtable draws transit agency representatives focused on managing transit capital assets. The roundtable encourages participants to learn best practices from their peers.
FTA will be hosting two TAM Roundtable events in 2019: July 16-18, 2019 in Baltimore, MD and September 4-5, 2019 in St. Louis, MO. More information is available here.
- 2018 Transit Assset Management Roundtable (San Diego, CA)
- 2017 Transit Asset Management Roundtable (Cambridge, MA)
- 2016 Transit Asset Management/State of Good Repair Roundtable (Minneapolis, MN)
- 2015 State of Good Repair Roundtable (Denver, CO)
- 2012 State of Good Repair Roundtable (Philadelphia, PA)
- 2011 State of Good Repair Roundtable (Atlanta, GA)
- 2010 State of Good Repair Roundtable (Chicago, IL)
- 2009 State of Good Repair Roundtable (Washington, DC)
- 2008 Prologue with the Transit Industry on a State of Good Repair (San Diego, CA)
FTA’s Peer Exchanges bring together multiple transit agencies from around the country to discuss their TAM plans and other aspects of transit asset management. The peer exchanges pair agencies with common characteristics that allow for effective peer to peer knowledge sharing on specific asset management topics.
- TAM Plans - June 2018 (Chicago, IL)