Learn more about FTA’s programs and initiatives through the agency’s video series. These brief videos shine a light on various aspects of FTA’s work.
Recently, the Federal Transit Administration announced grants through its Passenger Ferry Grant Program. The funding helps agencies from the coasts to the heartland upgrade ferries and improve terminals. Our program supports Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao’s priority to enhance safety, enabling ferry systems to reinvest in infrastructure and keep passengers safe.
- The Federal Transit Administration: Improving Public Transportation for America's Communities
- Keeping America on the Move: The Federal Transit Administration’s Bus Program
- Modernizing American Bus Fleets: FY17 Bus & Bus Facilities Infrastructure competitive grants
- ADA and the FTA: Improving Transit Access for People with Disabilities
- Funding Cleaner, More Efficient Buses: FTA’s Low or No-Emission Grants Program
- Improving Rail Transit Safety through State Safety Oversight
- FTA’s Tribal Transit Program
- Linking People to Opportunity: FTA’s Role in Creating Complete Communities
- Harnessing Innovation for Public Transportation: FTA’s Research Program
Updated: Monday, June 4, 2018