Reports to Congress
- GAO Reports about Transportation and Human Services
- NCSL Report on State Coordinating Councils: State Human Service Transportation Coordinating Councils: Overview and State Profiles: Update 2015. This report examines state-level coordinating councils across all of the states.
- Study of Federal Transportation Program Reporting Requirements (2010)
- United We Ride National Dialogue
- Nonemergency Medical Transportation: Updated Medicaid Guidance Could Help States
GAO-16-238: Published: Feb 2, 2016. Publicly Released: Mar 3, 2016
- Transportation Disadvantaged Populations: Nonemergency Medical Transportation Not Well Coordinated, and Additional Federal Leadership Needed
GAO-15-110: Published: Dec 10, 2014. Publicly Released: Jan 9, 2015.
- Transportation for Older Adults: Measuring Results Could Help Determine If Coordination Efforts Improve Mobility
GAO-15-158: Published: Dec 10, 2014. Publicly Released: Dec 10, 2014
Transportation Research Board
- Current State Issues With Implementing Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Section 5310 and Section 5311 Programs.
- Strategies for Increasing Coordination
- Research Results Digest 315
- Transportation and Older Adults
- The Economic Benefits of Human Service Transportation Coordination
- Rural Transportation Toolkit
Updated: Friday, February 1, 2019