FTA recently updated its fund source list to include new assistance programs; the active Fund Source List posted is as of August, 2018. The list of fund source names is equivalent to what is available for selection during application development. The document indicates competitive programs and includes the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers associated with each program. Sources with the "Z/" should not be used. If you believe you should use a fund source starting with “Z/” please contact your FTA point of contact first. These sources are being phased out. Selecting the appropriate fund source is critical when preparing your applications for federal assistance. If you are unsure which fund program to select, please contact your FTA representative. (List updated as of August, 2018)
The second file is maintained to provide the crosswalk of changes made to the fund source list starting in FY2018. The changes made in FY2018 were to improve visual recognition of the appropriate fund source to select. Please note the following regarding the changes to the fund sources and how they are applied to TEAM and TRAMS Applications:
- TEAM Active Awards will NOT see a change in the fund source name originally applied to the award (regardless if amended in the future)
- TrAMS Active Awards will NOT see a change in the fund source name originally applied to the award (regardless if amended in the future)
- TEAM or TrAMS amendments or application initiated prior to TrAMS reopening, regardless of stage, will NOT see the new fund source names.
- Applications that were initiated (step one to create an application) on the same date but prior to TrAMS being reopened for FY 2018 fiscal business, will NOT see the new fund sources.
- New TrAMS applications created (step one) after TrAMS reopening for FY 2018 fiscal business, WILL SEE the new fund source names available for selection.