Welcome to the Transit Award Management System (TrAMS), FTA’s platform to award and manage federal grants. TrAMS was created to provide greater efficiency and improved transparency and accountability and replaces the TEAM platform.
Operating Status: Normal
FTA continues to refine TrAMS to improve efficiency and ease of use. Here are a few of the most recent changes:
- On Saturday, May 27, FTA will deploy a software upgrade. Users will notice new fonts and the navigational buttons will appear at the top of the screen, although the underlying functionality will not change. See our tip sheet for more details.
- On May 5, FTA deployed a new "create application format" in TrAMS. The new format applies to any new application, amendment or closeout created after May 5 in TrAMS. Learn more on the TrAMS Training page.
- New Disbursement Report. This new report provides users with application level disbursements and refund information in an Excel format. You can find this particular report under the "Reports" tab. Review the Disbursement Report tip sheet on how to access and run the report.
- Updated Closeout Amendment Tip Sheet. The updated tip sheet addresses the two rules applied to manage cyclical and closeout FFR/MPR reporting tasks. The tip sheet also includes tips on completing a closeout with the new application format that includes the Executive Summary Questions (ESQs). For more TIPS, review the updated TrAMS Closeout tip sheet.
- New Developer Transmit Function. The Developer User Role now has the ability to transmit the initial application to FTA for review. For more information, review the Developer Transmit Function tip sheet.
- Changes to Cooperative Agreements. Recipients who have a cooperative agreement, will be required to select the appropriate FTA office to validate and transmit your application. To understand how to complete this new function and what it does, please review the Cooperative Agreement Transmit Function tip sheet.